Blue Ridge Waterfall Hiking Tour
On this tour, we will visit 3 impressive waterfalls, 2 protected forests and a ride on a scenic section of the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway. ( All window seats) A fun filled day. The hiking is through some beautiful forest is easy to moderate , at a leisurely pace, with a total of 90 minutes walking at 2-3 different locations. There are many wildflowers long the way. We also take time to sit by the falls and enjoy . We will pick you up at your accommodation in the Asheville area , and our experienced local guide will tell stories of interest, take you through spectacular mountain areas, and be with you throughout the excursion.
- Snacks and drinks included.
- All captain chair seating.
- Departure time : 8:30 am -9:30 am.
- Return Approx 5-6 hours after departure .
- $52.00 per person.. August – September . Please call for group & family rates
- Minimum group size: 2
- Maximum group size: 8
- We pick you up at your place of accommodation in Asheville .
Secure booking online, Contact with questions at 828 242 5563 or email@example.com . Custom tours are available, please call to discuss. Member Asheville Chamber of Commerce